1 Thessalonians 5:18
I had planned to write a whole post about all that God has taught me about thankfulness this past year as we entered this season where we focus especially on thanksgiving, but in all of the busyness I ran out of time. I just wanted to share quickly that while our circumstances may not be ideal or things may not be easy or comfortable still for us in many ways, we have learned first hand what it means to be thankful in it ALL and for the many things that God has done in our life. In particular, we have seen God's provision through the hands of His people. We have been blessed in countless ways this past year (even in the midst of trials) and my heart is overflowing with gratitude. Maybe I will have a chance to write more on this when we are back in town, but we are headed out in a matter of minutes to visit family for Thanksgiving.
But I did want to share one thing that we are so very thankful for this Thanksgiving...
We are expecting baby # 2 in June!! I am 11 weeks pregnant and will post more about this pregnancy later, but I am overwhelmed with thankfulness that God would allow me to mother another precious child. James is beyond ecstatic to be a big brother and already loves "his baby in Mama's tummy!"

4 comments:
YAY!!! WOOHOO! That is one LUCKY baby!
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for y'all!! :)
Congratulations Kassi! How exciting!
Congrats!! So excited for you guys!!!!
Post a Comment