Stephen and I will celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary tomorrow! I know I have written some very sappy (and lengthy) stuff in the past here on the blog on that day (and valentine's day and pretty much any other day that I wanted to declare my love for him...), so I won't get too gushy this time. ha! But, I can't let our anniversary pass without acknowledging how blessed and thankful I am that Stephen is my husband. He is even more than I dreamed of or prayed for in a husband. And even four years later, I am in awe of the way that God's hand guided us to each other at just the right time and what an absolutely perfect (for each other) husband God prepared for me. He is loving, and kind, and incredibly patient, and always looks for practical ways to be a servant in our marriage. He is my best friend, the one that knows me better than anyone, and hands down the one person I would always want to spend a day with if given a choice. This past year as new parents has only deepened my love and respect for him. Stephen is a wonderful father. James, of course, adores him and I am beyond thankful for the very present Daddy that I know he will be to James (and all of our children) through the years. I love him. And there aren't words adequate enough to express just how much. Happy 4th Anniversary, Stephen!
Stay tuned for details about our fourth anniversary celebration and an oh-so-similar picture. Tomorrow won't be too exciting because Stephen has class and work all day after pulling two all-nighters in a row finishing his Theology term paper (and won't be home until late), but we are going to try to squeeze in a little "linner" during one of his breaks (table for 3 again...I know, I know!). But we are going to make plans to celebrate (just the two of us) very soon. Pray for me in advance - James and I haven't spent too many moments apart this past 13 months. But I am very much looking forward to a much needed dinner for two very soon though. :)
March 24, 2007 - Our Wedding Day at 12th Street Baptist Church in Gadsden, Alabama.
March 24, 2008 - Our first anniversary celebrated with a trip to Daytona Beach, Florida and a yummy seafood dinner. :)
March 24, 2009 - Our second anniversary celebrated with a trip (a few months earlier) to Asheville, NC to a cute little B&B before the semester started and dinner at the Melting Pot on our anniversary.
March 24, 2010 - Our third anniversary celebrated with a one month old and an anniversary lunch (table for 3!) at The Rusty Pig (a yummy BBQ restaurant in Glennville, GA) and a prayer for a decent night's sleep. :)
Stay tuned for details about our fourth anniversary celebration and an oh-so-similar picture. Tomorrow won't be too exciting because Stephen has class and work all day after pulling two all-nighters in a row finishing his Theology term paper (and won't be home until late), but we are going to try to squeeze in a little "linner" during one of his breaks (table for 3 again...I know, I know!). But we are going to make plans to celebrate (just the two of us) very soon. Pray for me in advance - James and I haven't spent too many moments apart this past 13 months. But I am very much looking forward to a much needed dinner for two very soon though. :)



1 comment:
I love yall's anniversary pictures! Hope you guys have a FANTASTIC ONE!
Post a Comment