Sunday, January 31, 2021

End of October/November 2020

 I'm (once again) playing catchup on the blog. I would go ahead and call it quits, but it's such a good way for me to catalog photos by time period to be able to easily access them that I keep on posting them here. The end of October included Halloween which was trick or treating at the fire stations in town, documenting Josie at 6 and 7 months (and watching her grow), all of our school successes and growth, becoming Junior Rangers at our National Park just down the road and lots of follow up visits, so much yard work (we have so many beautiful falling leaves in our yard that equal so much work too!), Thanksgiving (at home due to covid), Stephen's 36th birthday, and decorating our house for Christmas in mid-November (we all needed a little Christmas cheer early!). 








































































































No comments: