Thursday, January 1, 2015

Holiday Highlights #1

I'm so behind on blogging... Here are some holiday highlights with our little family in our new home/town in Chelsea in November and December! 

Lego Advent Calendar! James was so in love with this (and it was awesome) that I know we'll continue this new tradition for many years. 

We let Jude open the chocolate advent calendar! 

Decorating for Christmas in the new house. The owners before us left their inflatable Santa (and didn't want it back!) so we had to put it up. They LOVED it! 

What a fun December this little stinker had with the ornaments. We hardly put any out because we daily put them back on and/or glued pieces back on. 



Really out of order but Christmas Eve at our house!


I loved these Turkey Shirts that Nana made this year. I always try to snap these cute, matching pictures before church when I can. 

Stephen turned 30 the day after Thanksgiving! We celebrated with pi/pie(x 30!) and pun!
He's a big math guy too so I knew he'd love this t-shirt!

Thanksgiving Day at my Dad's house.

Our family in Christmas PJs at Nana and Grandpas. 

No comments: