Thursday, January 1, 2015

Holiday Highlights #2

I took way too many pictures of James and Jude playing in the leaves one day while we were raking the yard, but this was just one of those spontaneous moments that turns into an hour of giggling. I'm so thankful for these days that I know I will always look back on as my very best days.












A snowman pancake for breakfast! 

Going to see Santa at a local dentist's office. I read they were doing free professional pictures, and I'm so glad we went. It was so low stress and Santa spent ten minutes talking to each family. James warmed up to him for the first time and even sat on his lap. 


Grandma Collins gave us Christmas money for a Zoo membership. We got to go enjoy Zoo Light Safari. 

His favorite part was the train ride when Santa came out and chose him to receive a bell (like on the polar express!) and these roller racers. Our little boy thinks that he is a race car driver or maybe even a race car. He loved them so much that we found some to rent for his racing themed 5th birthday party coming up at the end of this month. 





No comments: