Thursday, January 1, 2015

Holidays with Extended Family

I'm trying to play a little blog catch-up while the boys take naps after a late New Years Eve last night. Here are some pictures with all of our extended family from Thanksgiving and Christmas. We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas during a week long trip to South Carolina in November and celebrated Christmas with Stephen's family during a weekend in December.

Christmas Celebrations at my mom's house 

A full day of EdVenture, Yummy restaurants in Columbia, and some bouncy castle/arcade fun!
 The boys always love walking the Palmetto Trail with Grandaddy and Nana!



My children with all of my cousins children at Grandma Collins'  house!

Most of my cousins and I (minus the Tinman family) with Grandma Collins.


A brunch at Mimi and Gramps' house!

A cousin picture (some were missing!) with Mimi and Gramps.


Pushups on Granddaddy's back! I'm pretty sure no matter how old we get I'll just see my Dad as forever strong!

Matching Pajamas at Nana and Grandpas! 

The boy cousins (plus one more when Joah arrives in May!)

The boys and Reagan! 

No comments: