Tuesday, February 25, 2014

More February Fun

February is almost over and I had a few more pictures of our fun from this month worth sharing...

"Mama, take my picture holding Jude." :)

They sang "Happy Birthday" to James at Awana and gave him the Birthday crown. We also let him pick a birthday balloon from Publix. We told him that he could pick one while we were in Disney World but we never got around to it with everything else going on. 

Stephen and I don't usually exchange gifts for Valentine's Day, but try to make something if we do anything. We usually get a little something for the boys, but with us just coming off of the Disney World trip we didn't this year. I made love-themed food for breakfast and lunch for the boys this year. And Stephen cheated and got me a Willow Tree figurine of two brothers, but since it was so sentimental I was okay that he cheated!

I packed Stephen's lunch with all these fun (and, yes, cheesy!) little Valentines sayings. :) But he loved it!

Heart shaped waffles, strawberries, and even bacon. Jude and I were waiting for James to wake up, and when he finally did I discovered that he had pink eye (Jude had already had it a few days earlier!). 

Sitting up in the bath like a big boy now! 

I made brownie cupcakes to take to Chuck E Cheese's where we celebrated James with Nana and Grandpa after our trip...







They are loving the jump-o-lene from Nana and Grandpa.  Perfect for these energetic boys!



I brought Pin the Headlight on Mater to Disney but we never got a chance to play it. James enjoyed playing it last night! I told Stephen we had to do it before February was over :) I guess this has just been a whole month of celebrating James! 

No comments: