Monday, March 3, 2014

4 year old & (Almost) 9 Month Pictures

I like to update a few picture frames in our house and add new pictures to the boys' scrapbooks every 6 months or so, especially trying to get a good picture around their birthdays. Stephen and I tried our hand at taking some at the park recently, and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I'm no professional so there are some shadows in a few pictures and things like that, but I really enjoy taking pictures of my two favorite subjects. 

James is really not into taking posed pictures right now and smiling in a way that shows his teeth for some reason, but I thought these were still very sweet pictures of our big four year old.
He has brought me so much joy these last four years! Oh how my heart is just full of love for him!


I adore this sweet baby boy!



My two most precious little blessings.




I love these candid shots. :)







(Almost) 9 Months with this little stinker! He's a charmer!


We'll have to bring a tripod (or a stack of books!) to get a shot of the whole family next time. :)

No comments: