I really enjoyed "interviewing" James this morning and hearing his thoughts on all his favorites. Most of his answers were pretty accurate, and just the delivery of his answers made me laugh throughout. I like that I'll be able to look back years from now and reminisce about what four year old James was like. :) I thought I'd share them here on the blog as well.
Interview with James at Four Years Old:
What are your nicknames? "You know... Baby, James-y, and James-y Bear."
How old are you? Four
What are your favorite colors? blue, green, and purple
What is your favorite animal? giraffes
What is your favorite book? Mama, Will You Hold My Hand and Steam Train, Dream Train
What is your favorite TV show? Chuggington
What is your favorite movie? Planes and Cars
What is your favorite song? Father Abraham
What is your favorite food? Peanut Butter and Jelly, Watermelon, "Sticks" (veggie straw chips), hotdogs, tacos, hamburgers, brownies, and doughnuts
What is your favorite drink? chocolate milk, apple juice, and orange juice
What is your favorite breakfast food? orange rolls
What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks and apples
What is your favorite shirt? race car shirt from Nana and Cars shoes
What is your favorite game? Hungry Hippos and Disney Find and Seek
What is your favorite toy? "Zig the Big Rig, the Mouskedozer that Jude gave me in Disney World for my fourth birthday, Remote Control Dusty. I like all my planes. I like all the toys I have...I don't want it to take forever to write down every toy that I have... And I like my rocking horse."
Who is your best friend? Mama, Daddy, Jude, and Cody
What is your favorite thing to do? go to the park with Cody
What do you like to play outside? soccer and ride my scooter & tricycle at the tennis courts
What is your favorite holiday? Valentine's Day and Christmas
What do you like to take to bed? "Popcorn (stingray) and all my guys (stuffed animals)"
Where is your favorite place to go? Disney World
What is your favorite restaurant? "Chuck E Cheese's because it has games"
Where do you want to go on vacation? "Disney World...again...because I love it so much."
What do you want to be when you grow up? "A worker that goes at church." (I asked him later what he was going to do there and he said "play the guitar like Daddy." And then a few seconds later he said "I actually am going to play the tuba. Can you buy me a tuba?"
What did you do for your birthday? "I went to Disney World. We did one ride and then we did the other ride!"
And a few other fun facts:
Wearing: 4T Clothing; smaller shorts but needs 4T for his length
Weight and Height: I'd guess around 34 pounds and 41 inches, but we'll know an exact measurement at the doctor in a few weeks.
Personality: Somewhat reserved and cautious still but becoming more outgoing, stubborn, smart, witty, and full of nonstop energy
Appearance: long and lean, his hair is becoming a little darker and is more of dirty blonde now, and big blue eyes still.
Here are a few pictures I took of James before church recently. I'm hoping to get a few more pictures (and maybe one that's frame-worthy) out at the park this weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment