| James is becoming quite the little photographer! |
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Celebrate America!
We caught the tail end of Celebrate America on Saturday night at our local park after Daddy got off of work. The city partnered with a large church in the area to put on the event complete with food trucks, outdoor movie, inflatables, and a firework show! James enjoyed trying out a few inflatable slides before the fireworks started, and Jude slept the whole time in the ergo carrier (he is always most content when he's snuggled up on Mama's chest!). I didn't take the greatest pictures, but thankfully I remembered to take a few before my battery died just to remember the night. I love celebrating our country's freedom and the sacrifice that so many have made for us (and I'm a sucker for that Lee Greenwood song too... it gets me every time!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment