Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"Who does he look like?"

New parents are often asked "Who does he look like?" and if their new baby resembles a certain parent and/or their older sibling as well. Just for fun, I got out some baby pictures this week to compare each of our pictures to Jude. I know its always just a matter of opinion, but I see features of both Stephen and I in both of our boys and don't think either one of them looks "just like" either one of us. As Stephen always says, "I think he looks like him!" And I like that a lot. It's fun to recognize the similarities in looks or personality to a parent or sibling, but at the end of the day, each one is a unique creation too! So, just for fun...

I definitely think Jude has features of both Mama (top) and Daddy (bottom).
Stephen and I have always thought James (and now Jude) have my eyes and nose and his mouth and chin. Maybe?? 

And I think Jude also looks a lot like his big brother but each with their own little look too!

No comments: