Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Our Firstborn!

Since the last several posts today have mostly been about Jude, I thought I'd take a minute to post quickly about our firstborn who I happen to think is one amazing little boy! It seems like just yesterday that he was as tiny as his baby brother, and now he is almost three and half and amazing me every day with the things that he can say and do. He is smart, witty, persistent (on steroids!), loving, creative, and curious! Many days we butt heads because I think we are similar in a lot of ways, but at the end of the day, "we are a team" and I know he loves me more than anything and he knows I love him "to the moon and back!" I love every single unique thing about him that makes him the little boy that God created him to be.




Some days I wish I could turn back the clock to days with him as a newborn, because he's growing up so much faster than I'd like. But just like I cherish those memories, I cherish the now too and the little boy that he has become. I'm his "Mama Bear" and he's my "James-y Bear" and he is LOVED.



No comments: