We had a wonderful time last weekend when James' Nana and Grandpa came for a visit and helped Stephen get his nursery (pretty much) ready. We might not have a single diaper or bottle yet, but we made certain that he will have a cute nursery whenever he makes his debut! I am so thankful for all the hard work that they put into making his room so special and just for them coming to spend time with us. We always love when they visit! I thought I would post a picture of his room.
Also, week 21 and 22 have brought quite the belly. People at school have actually started to notice that I'm pregnant and I'm getting lots of interesting questions and belly touches all the time. It's amazing what people share with you when you are pregnant and the number of awkward conversations but I guess its all part of the adventure... :) Well, here is a picture of my 22 week belly. Hope you enjoy!

P.S. As I am writing this, I am watching my stomach move from the little kicks and punches that are going on inside my belly from our little night owl. It is strange and amazing...and feels in some ways like an alien is inside of my body. How can people not know they are pregnant? That show on TLC is baffling to me especially right now when my body in no way looks or feels like my own...
No comments:
Post a Comment