Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Catching up on September Happenings:

In September we continued plugging along with school (James second grade year which is focused on United States History is so interesting! I am learning so much too!),  James raised over $80 at a lemonade stand for Hurricane Harvey (project for school) and we also had a Mama/Son date to watch the sunrise as part of a school unit, we got to go to the beach with my Dad and Step-Mom for a weekend which we didn't think was going to happen due to Hurricane Irma and the boys had a wonderful time with them,  James got brave enough to ride his bike without his training wheels and took off immediately, Awana started back, and we had lots of outdoor time at the park. The food pictures in the last few posts are any non-dairy recipes that I've discovered. Joah eats no dairy at all now and when we introduce it he immediately throws up again usually within the hour. We pray he will eventually grow out of it but I think it will be later rather than sooner. Here are some september happenings:








































No comments: