I'm very behind on the blog but I like to post the best pictures throughout the year here on the blog because it makes it easy to come back and find them whenever I need to for photo gifts, scrapbooks, etc. We are taking a fall break this week from homeschooling after completing the first 8 weeks of the year. I had scheduled to go ahead and complete two more weeks before our fall break, but we were all needing one so that's the beauty of homeschooling. Adapt! We've been enjoying the park and went to the bouncy place today and had it all to ourselves. Here are some pictures from our life in July and August of 2017 from swim lessons, to Cow Appreciation Day, to my 33rd birthday weekend at the beach, to Joah's unexpected surgery (periotonsillar abscess) and hospital stay, to the start of school (our third official year of homeschooling, and everything in between:










































No comments:
Post a Comment