Friday, May 6, 2016

Joah's Peter Rabbit First Birthday!

Even though our family in other states were unable to come to town for Joah's first birthday and we were expecting a much smaller crowd, Stephen still encouraged me to do the party theme that I had planned because I had done it with the other two and I really am glad I did. After deciding on Peter Rabbit several months ago, I went ahead and started collecting Easter decor on clearance after Easter to use for his party. It all came together perfectly, and Revelation Cafe at our church was the perfect rustic location for our garden-y party. We had our family members from in town, our preschool minister dropped in, and a very close family that have become dear friends to us and their children.  Joah had a great time playing in his ball pit and loved his "cauliflower" smash cake. Wednesday was a work day and church night, so Stephen had to go back into work after lunch but Joah has enjoyed playing with his balls and riding in his push car for the last several days. I can't believe our sweet baby is one!






























No comments: