Thursday, August 6, 2015

Interview with James at 5 1/2 years old

Interview with James at 5 1/2 Years Old:

1. What is your name? James
2. How old are you? 5 and a half
3. What do you like to do? Play with Star Wars Legos, play with cars, ride my bike and power wheel, video games
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? A policeman
5. What is your favorite food? "Snowflake frosted cereal" (frosted flakes); then he wanted to be sure I recorded his favorite dessert: cookie cake (but really he likes all desserts like his mama and daddy)
6. Who do you like to spend time with? Mama (he's always been our biggest mama's boy)
7. What do you do really well? soccer, basketball, remembering things
8. What makes you laugh? Minion talk, someone tickling me
9. What is your favorite time of day? When it's not too hot and sunny to play outside
10. What are you afraid of? Spiders... and bees too
11. Who is your best friend? Jude, Joah, Daddy, Mama, Mahlon, Bentley, Jonathan, Samuel, Reagan, and the new boy baby (he didn't want to leave anyone out!)
12. What do you like to do with your family? Go to McWane Center with my family, playing games
13. What are you excited to learn in school this year? "How sea animals grow." (Maybe this is because of a recent aquarium trip
14. Where do you like to go? Go to the zoo and Disney World
15. What are your favorite books? Three Little Kittens (from Despicable Me), Don't Open This Book, Little Red's Riding Hood (about a monster truck!)
16. If you had one wish what would it be? That I could
grow up to be a Jedi
17. What is your favorite TV Show: Star Wars Rebels
18: Movie? Inside Out, Minion Movie, Polar Express
19: Favorite Video Games? Minion Rush, Star Wars Rebels, and Lego Star Wars
20. Appearance: (I just filled this one in!) Height: 44 inches weight: probably around 39-40 pounds, wearing size 4-5 and size 12 shoes, his blonde hair continues to get darker and still had big blue eyes and fair skin. He is tall and lean and looks so grown up lately with hardly and look of baby left. His legs look so long.
21. What grade will you be in and what are too most looking forward to? kindergarten; ant farm and butterfly garden
22. Milestones in his life this year: accepting Jesus as savior and being baptized; starting kindergarten; beginning to read some cvc words

James, my little one in constant motion. Everything you see has always been an opportunity for you to touch, explore, and figure out how things work the way they do. Sometimes this trait gets you into trouble, but I can't wait to see how the Lord uses your energy for the good of his Kingdom. You are passionate. There's no in-between with you. Most days we are either butting heads or loving hard. Keep loving hard and shedding tears on behalf of others. This world needs extreme love. These days you have a love for all things law enforcement, legos, and light sabers. Continue to shine that light everywhere you go! Always be you because God made you wonderfully. I love you big boy! Love, Mama





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the pics…especially the ones of James against the fence. So handsome! Where did you find a 1/2 candle?!? I need that!!!! Love it!

The Johnson Family said...

Thanks Julie! I've been taking all their pictures against the fence lately since Stephen built it. I don't know what I'll do for a backdrop after I overuse the fence. :) the 1/2 candle was from the party section at target. I saw it and thought it was perfect. You guys are the ones that started us on half birthday celebration anway. Inspirational Ross fam! 😘