Wednesday, January 8, 2014

iphone updates and instafriends

Between a round of bronchitis followed by 60 hours of the coldest temperatures in Alabama in 20 years, we haven't ventured far from home or even out of our pajamas very many days in the last few weeks. Here is a brief update from my phone/instagram of our January so far.

As Jude gets older, the boys continue to have more and more fun together. James is Jude's favorite person. And James is so sweet with him. He's constantly hugging him, entertaining him, and saying cute things like "I love you so much!" and "I'll follow you everywhere, Jude. We'll always be together." They are quickly becoming the best of friends, and it is my sincere hope that I always encourage that bond and friendship throughout their lifetime. It brings me so much joy to watch them together!

Stephen called from work and said we should hurry outside to spot a few snow flurries.
It was mostly cold and icy but we spotted a few. 


James helping me make no-bake cookies! He requested a chef hat but we were fresh out of those... ;)

I just love seeing them swimming inside giant coats.
And James loved finding ice in the yard. :)

One day of sunshine and above freezing temps!

Laundry "Helpers" aka A Welcome Distraction

Lots of Hungry, Hungry Hippos:
James makes us all play "slow and steady" and pushes our hippo's head down when we try and play fast. I have laughed 'til I cried.

Our 7 month old smiling for his favorite person (James!!)



No comments: