I haven't really had a chance to write much this month. Between preschool choir, Awana (which I'm teaching several times a month), Bible studies (for both Stephen and I), our weekly story time at the library, play dates, BFIAR (James' preschool at home), extra fall festivals and activities, Stephen's crazy work schedule, and just the business that daily life brings, October has been a busy month for us! So I thought I'd just take a minute to share a little assortment of pictures from the month of October so far. I've also gotten a few precious pictures of the boys in their halloween costumes, but I'll save those for a later post.
 |
| John Deere onesie from Granddaddy and Nana |
 |
| Jude is joining us at the table now and we'll introduce cereal in a few more weeks. :) |
 |
| Matching Pajamas! |
 |
The only way James would let me get their picture together before church was if I would be in it. The South Carolina longall and matching pants for James are from Nana and Grandpa. |
 |
We made a cave under the kitchen table for the book Angus Lost (BFIAR). James slept inside it for his nap that day. :) |
 |
| A Lightning McQueen pumpkin from one of Daddy's coworkers. |
 |
| Matching Jack o Lanterns before story time. (James only wanted the picture if I would be in it with them...) |
No comments:
Post a Comment