And while we had Jude on his belly, much to our surprise, Jude decided to just go ahead and roll over from front to back for the first time as well. :) James was almost five months old when he rolled over for the first time, but I honestly just think that Jude wants so badly already to do everything that James is doing. Jude has the biggest smiles for Mama and Daddy, but he gets an extra special twinkle in his eye when it comes to James (I promise you!). It's obvious already that he adores James, and there is not greater gift to a mother than that.
![]() |
| So, I think this will be his "official" 3 month picture, but I'll probably just look at them all 843 more times to be sure... ;) UNashamedly that mom. It's true. |
I took these next few of Jude after I was done trying to get that "official" shot so I'm not in love with the background, but I think they are still precious. I love that he was drooling because that captures him so well at this stage. :)
And not to leave out this handsome boy... :)





No comments:
Post a Comment