Friday, September 20, 2013

First Fair Fun

James and Jude both experienced their first fair this week. I was pretty impressed with all they had at our county fair and most of the rides were just the right size for James. I was pretty nervous about putting him in a little helicopter by himself because I didn't want him to get upset mid-ride, but he loved it. We made sure he was securely buckled (since we were too big to ride with him! ha!) and I literally waved at him every single time his helicopter passed in true mom fashion. It's funny how you have kids and suddenly don't care what people think of you anymore. If James was happily waving at me, I was going to wave too. :) Anyway, it was a fun night for eveyone. I think Jude enjoyed all the bright lights and, of course, a long nap too!

James wanted to take our picture before heading out.


He loved the chicks!


First ride all by himself!




James was surrounded by the "paparazzi." Notice Stephen on the other side also taking pictures? :)

Trying so hard to win a Despicable Me minion...





No comments: