Even with all of the differences, it definitely takes me back to life with James as a newborn when I dress Jude in an outfit that James wore or when I bathe him in the tub that James took his first baths in. I like to look back on the pictures of James at the same age that Jude is now and think about how much he's grown and the little boy that he has become, and it makes me wonder what Jude will be like in a few years. Will he like transportation like his big brother or will his interests be all together different? Will he be a picky eater or eat anything we put in front of him? Will he be shy or will he never know a stranger? I like to think about the ways that they are an will be the same but different...
Here are a few pictures of Jude at 5 weeks old and some pictures of James around the same age. They look the same in many ways but different too. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment