Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Plain Chicken Blog

I am probably way behind the times, but I ran across this blog recently and it may be my favorite food blog ever. I like the pictures and simplicity of preparation. I really enjoy cooking, but I'm in a stage of my life that I don't want to follow a thousand steps and be busy in the kitchen for hours.

I am continuing to crave "real food" but an all new craving to me (pregnant or not) is spicy food! I am guessing that mister Jude is going to enjoy spicy food like his Daddy, because I sure have been thinking about it a lot. I browsed this blog the other night with dinner already in the oven, and I must have "pinned" 75 different recipes that I wanted to try.

I tried this one tonight and it was delicious! Definitely a keeper (maybe one less tablespoon of cajun seasoning for me and James next go round):
Plain Chicken: Slow Cooker Red Beans & Rice: Our at home Mardi Gras celebration continues with red beans and rice. I don't know about you, but I can't say red beans and rice without b...

Another one that is on my list to try includes Doritos as one of the main ingredients. And I don't even like Doritos - crazy pregnancy cravings!
http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/01/doritos-cheesy-chicken-casserole.html

Just thought I'd share some dinner ideas and a really great blog for anyone interested. :)



No comments: