I know I am guilty (as charged, if charged!) of talking about James more than anything on this blog, and so I know already that James and Jude will now (or probably already have!) become my most frequently blogged topics. I can't help myself - I am over-the-moon crazy about these two boys, my boys (that is starting to sink in!). And I love talking about them and delighting in them. I am so blessed to be the mother of these two precious boys.
Since the beginning of this pregnancy, James thought he was going to have a baby sister. He told us that he wanted to call her "Cece" and that nickname kind of stuck over the last 19 weeks as a hypothetical nickname for this baby. Last night I explained to James that the baby's nickname can't be Cece anymore, because that's really a better nickname for a little girl. He thought about it for a second and I suggested a few ideas for other more masculine nicknames for his little brother and then he said "Mama, I'm going to call my baby J-Train." I constantly laugh these days at the things that he says and comes up with, but then I told Stephen what he said and he said "Oh, I love it! I hope that nickname sticks." Well, James has called the baby "J-Train" about 54 times since last night and then we "chugged like choo-choo trains" 8 times (no exaggeration on that one!) around the house this morning to Toby Mac's J-Train. I have no idea what I'm in for in the years ahead, do I?!?
I will try and post about some other things (maybe recipes? or other fun things?) in the days ahead, but I can't make any promises. They will probably, unapologetically, mostly be about my boys. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment