Sunday, December 23, 2012

Zoo Light Safari

We didn't travel for Christmas this year, so Stephen and I tried to make this weekend before Christmas a special one for James. We were excited to use some Christmas money to purchase a zoo membership. (I love memberships that pay for themselves after a few visits and that we can enjoy all year long! I am really big on giving "experiences.") We ended up making a day of it so that James could see the animals during the day, had a picnic for dinner (in our car because it was so cold), and we went back in when the zoo reopened to enjoy the lights for a little while. We snapped a few pictures but for the most part James was running excitedly the whole day/night from exhibit to exhibit so we didn't get many and none with any of the animals.







No comments: