So much to say...too much to say! I can't believe we've already celebrated six birthdays together. I can't believe all the places that we have already traveled in this journey called marriage together, and I look forward to the good plans that God has ahead of us in the rest of our 186 years together. I am still thankful for the love that caught us by complete surprise that summer of ministering together in Philadelphia, and it is still our friendship that I am most thankful for after all these years. There is no truer friend than you. I'm happy that God chose us to do life together, to parent together, and to learn to be more like Jesus together. I would always choose you if given the chance to choose again. I love you! Happy 28th Birthday! You are the most loved husband and Daddy, and we praise God for your 28 years of life!
I had this little song in my head today when I was thinking about your birthday. I know you will appreciate the Steven Curtis Chapman more than anyone I know:
One day you've got me laughing
One day you've got me crying
One day you've got me thinking
I'm going out of my mind
But one thing is true
The one thing that never changes
Is that you've always got me ...
On a Monday, on a Tuesday, on a Wednesday
All the way around 'til Sunday
You've always got me on the good days
And the bad days and the mad days
The happy and the sad days
You've got me every day of my life

No comments:
Post a Comment