M - I - C - K - E - Y - M - O - U - S - E!
"Hot Dog!"
"We've got ears, say cheers!"
Our little Mickey Mouse throwing rocks (one of his favorite pastimes)
before trick or treating.
Where is Mickey's belly button?
Cutest Mickey Mouse that I've ever seen. :)
Heading out in the wagon for James' first
trick or treating experience.
Daddy and James showing off all the candy we collected.
James LOVED knocking on the doors and saying Happy Halloween ("ween"),
grabbing a handful of candy to put in his Thomas bucket, saying "think oo" for his treats,
and blowing kisses and saying "bye" to all his new friends. :)
My heart.
Trying on his first ever silly bandz!
Eating his first ever sucker. :) He really enjoyed it!
I tried to offer him other kinds of candy but he
refused. He is so particular and hesitant
about trying new foods
(and just strong-willed in general)... and even
candy when it's
Mama's idea.
One happy little mouse!
2 comments:
Oh my stars! He is getting way too big!!!! Miss you so much
That is the cutest Mickey Mouse I've ever seen! I've been thinking about yall a lot lately! I hope everything is going well with you guys! Are you still on facebook?Let's get together and catch up soon! Love you!
Post a Comment