Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our Little Pumpkin

We took James to Hill Ridge Farms today to pick out his first ever pumpkin! He loved all the pumpkins and crawled from pumpkin to pumpkin chewing on the the stems. I think he would have put a whole pumpkin in his mouth if he could have. (I do promise that I fed him before we went!) :)

 He loved it so much he didn't really want to leave. He pitched his first little fit, at least his first public fit when we tried to pry him off the pumpkins to head home. :) Oh boy! He's not even 9 months old yet... I'm not sure what we are in for in the months and years ahead, but it is funny to see his little personality develop. I have a feeling he may be strong-willed or persistent, at least. :)

It was really a fun day as a family. As he's getting older we are able to do more things that we all 3 can enjoy. I loved watching his little face so content on the hayride over to get the pumpkin. Seeing him enjoy it and take it all in, was a reminder for me just to slow down and breathe it all in. :) Fall really is beautiful!

We took so many pictures but here is my favorite one of the day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

ADORABLE!!!