(and we got those on video!!) Stephen was at camp the week before with the youth and I was so afraid he was going to miss it, so I was so thankful that he was there to see it! I thought I would share part of the video with you.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Look Who's Rolling Over!
James rolled over for the first time while we were on vacation in Alabama a few weeks ago. I was playing with him in the middle of the king size bed at our hotel (because it wasn't our house and I just didn't know about how clean the floor might be) and had him on his belly for some tummy time when he just rolled right over. It actually caught us by complete surprise because we had put him on his belly many times before hoping he would roll over for us but always stopped just short of doing it. We were so excited (as you can see in the video) that we threw a blanket on the floor, put him on his belly again, and he rolled over two more times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment