Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Reflux Troubles
Friends, could you pray for us. Our sweet, happy boy has been spitting up quite a bit over the last few weeks and it has even increased some in the last few days. After a morning of spitting up that alarmed us a little, we decided to call the doctor to speak to a nurse and she felt we should come in and get James checked out. He is healthy, happy, and growing like a little weed but he is definitely having some reflux issues -- our doctor said all babies have reflux to a certain extent. However, he suggested we try some reflux medicine and see how James does. I feel so sad to think that we might possibly have to put him on this medicine but I definitely want to do what is best for him. It's hard for us to know really how severe the reflux is (because we have nothing to compare it to) and if the medicine is really needed. The doctor suggested some other over-the-counter things we could also try so I think we are going to go that route first and see what happens. Just pray for wisdom for us to make the best decision for James and also just pray for his little body -- even for healing. I would give anything to just take any discomfort away from him that he might be feeling and put it on me. Oh, I have just never loved anyone like I love this little boy... Please pray for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment