James Blake Johnson arrived on Friday, February 5, 2010 at 4:27 PM and we knew instantly that our lives would never be the same. He was 20.5 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces. He is the sweetest, most perfect little creature and I feel overwhelmed, overjoyed, and blessed beyond measure to be his mother. I can't believe he is already nine days old and know that the time will pass far too quickly. Stephen and I are just trying to soak up every second and rejoice in every moment - even 3 AM feedings! :) We will share much more about our little guy very soon. Here is a picture of James taken right after he was born.
2 comments:
Oh Kassi, He is precious!! He looks just like Stephen! We are so happy for you. I know yall will make such wonderful parents! I can't wait to see more pictures of that sweet little guy!
Oops, that was me, I left that comment! But Brad thinks he cute too!
Post a Comment