Monday, November 23, 2009

29 Weeks



I just wanted to blog briefly and share our newest picture of our little guy. It is so great to see his sweet face after imagining and dreaming about what he would look like for so long. I know when we hold him in our arms in just 11 short weeks it will even more amazing! I'm feeling great and am very healthy! I praise God for good reports (for both James and for me) each time from the doctor. We are hoping he will stay cozy in there until February 11 and won't come early (the longer he's in my belly the less I have to be away from him at the end of this school year). I am measuring just a few days behind so we aren't expecting him to make a surprise arrival but you never know... :) Thanks for all of your prayers!


Here is a picture of my growing belly as well! I've read I will still probably be putting on about 10 more pounds in the weeks ahead. I'm going to enjoy seeing my toes for as long as I can!



No comments: