 |
| Jude and Joah received birthday money from several grandparents that we put toward swim lessons this summer for all the boys. They have enjoyed the lessons so much and just being able to use a really fun pool. We love experience gifts! |
 |
| Mouth Guard Challenge with the Youth...not a pretty sight! |
We took the boys to a "real movie theatre" to see Cars 3 before Daddy left for a week in Nashville with the youth. We average about one visit a year and see most of our movies at the drive-in because we have busy boys that like to move and it's about a fraction of the cost. It was a good morning!
 |
| I had a dollar for once (usually I just say "mama, has no coins or cash" which is true) so this day I let them go crazy and ride this little carousel! |
 |
| Dennis Swannberg was at our church the Sunday night before Stephen left for camp. He's my Dad's favorite Christian comedian and we really enjoyed him! |
Stephen left for a week of camp in Nashville. I am always so torn when he goes because M-Fuge is how we met and I love camp, but I just am not ready to leave my boys for a whole week yet either. So, my heart is in two places every week that we do this every summer in youth ministry. But I kept our boys busy and we had such a great week! I didn't get pictures of everything but we stayed busy riding bikes, at the splash pad with another boy mom of three, super hero night at Zaxby's (free kid's meal), awesome magic show at the library, park day, Chickfila (with extended play time after dinner), a birthday party for Buddy (he turned 7! I found his Build a Bear birth certificate because James had been begging to have a party for him), and a day at our favorite bouncy castle place. I even braved the grocery store on the day that Daddy came back so we wouldn't have to do a thing when he got home, and they did fabulous there as well. I treated them to McDonald's! I will always remember this very special week with my boys. My bed was full (ha!) and my heart!





 |
| I was looking for dairy ingredients for Joah and learned that Chickfila has taken food dye out of their Ice Dream! It has been three years since they've had it! |
 |
| Joah got brave and now is so not scared to do the slide at Chickfila! |
 |
| Buddy's 7th (and Hulk Baby's 9 month and 4 day) Birthday Party |
It worked out great that Stephen was off Monday (his normal off day) and Tuesday (July Fourth) after his long week at camp. He was so tired and so we mostly just enjoyed being home and together!
 |
| Blew up our inflatable pools! |
We did venture out to go see Despicable Me 3 at the Drive-In and they had Fireworks too!
We didn't even go see the firework show in Pell City. We just did our own explosions at home: Diet Coke and Mentos, Water Balloons, Confetti Poppers, etc. They thought it was great.
 |
| This boy has been worn out from all our adventures! I just love a sleeping, "baby" picture! |
No comments:
Post a Comment