![]() |
| Karaoke at the Christmas Party...I was pretty much volun-tolled for a song that I didn't even know! I was so embarrassed! |
![]() |
| Jude turned 3.5 and I made him a donut of Guy Dimond (from the Trolls movie) using dye free cotton candy from Walmart!! |
![]() |
| Parent's Night Out was Parent's Night In with Dinner and a Movie! |
![]() |
| Ready for the Widow's Banquet dressed in the Roaring Twenties |
![]() |
| James was a shepherd in their children's choir musical! |
![]() |
| Jude also sang with the preschool choir in part of the production! |
![]() |
| Toy Shaving Kits! |
![]() |
| Helping Mama Bake! |
![]() |
| Our sweet pastor and his wife were Adam and Eve! They are a lot of fun! |
![]() |
| He stuck his face in this crazy thing at the McWane Center but it reminded me of his ultrasound pictures! That's my Jude! |
![]() |
| And that's definitely my James! ultrasound-esque picture seven years later! |
![]() |
| We tried to recreate a moment and a picture of past years but it was not as successful as the first! |
![]() |
| We went to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop! They give a free picture and have a carousel and other fun activities! |





























No comments:
Post a Comment