Way too many pictures of the night before Joah was born and his birth day...
No shame in our big, infatable pool. Our new neighborhood does not have a pool so we got this for the boys (and probably me sometimes too!) this summer. It was so hot the afternoon before Joah came so we let them try it out for the first time.
We ate dinner at home, I read both boys a special book I picked out for each of them, and everyone got in bed early.
 |
| I absolutely love our doctor that delivered Jude and Joah. She is amazing and sometimes I wish she was my doctor and my friend. Ha! |
 |
| Joah Lakes Johnson! Our third, sweet boy! |
 |
| Our nurse, Beverly |
 |
| Nana and Gradpa sent us pictures of what the boys were up to in the waiting room from time to time. |
 |
| Meeting Joah for the first time... |
 |
| Family of Five! |
 |
| Wilsons visit! |
 |
| Tabitha Hyde visited! |
No comments:
Post a Comment