Here are some random pictures from our first few weeks at home...nothing too exciting but just a little highlight of what we've been up to.
We exchanged big brother/little brother presents...
| rocking outside while the boys play... |
![]() |
| We've had lots of afternoons where I got both boys to nap in our bed and Joah in the rock n play sleeper. I even try to get a 30 minute nap when I can before someone wakes up. |
![]() |
| Such a great big brother! |
| A Mother's Day swim in the back yard. :) |
![]() |
| We are thankful for the portable swing when we need to put Joah down for a few minutes. |
| The boys have been playing so nicely together lately! |
![]() |
| My two under two! |
![]() |
| I take lots of sleeping pictures... |
![]() |
| Joah looks like James with his eyes open and more like Jude with his eyes closed. :) |
![]() |
| Jude initiated climbing into the water table...stinker boy! |
| Joah's first bath. |
| Tummy Time..the day before two weeks old. |
| We've been getting some walks in. Joah loves the baby carrier. |
| Pizza Picnic Date with my firstborn and a game of slap jack while the littles slept. |











No comments:
Post a Comment