Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Little Snow!

Everything was cancelled (school, church, etc.) yesterday in Alabama. There was a big band of snow coming our way and they weren't exactly sure how exactly it was going to play out. We ended up waiting all day to just get a little dusting right before bed. North Alabama got about 12 inches (crazy!). James was so excited and we were already in pajamas and had taken baths, but we let them run outside and enjoy the huge flakes that were falling down. James said: "I knew God was gonna make it happen, Mama! It just took some time...!"



The rest of the day was pretty lazy and spent inside. I did get to organize and price some stuff for an upcoming kid's consignment sale and work on my First Look lessons for all of March for my class at church since Stephen was home.
weather channel watching

Homemade baked cinnamon donuts for breakfast! I love baking but especially while I'm pregnant! (no one else seems to complain much about the increase in baking going on around here! ha!)

No comments: