Friday, October 10, 2014

Pumpkins and Peaches

I'm trying to be more timely with posting on the blog! Today we had a fun day with Daddy off all day long and no events going on tonight, so we decided to make the most of it. We had a hankering for peaches (and fried pies and homemade ice cream) so we took a trip to Peach Park in Clanton while we are still living relatively close. The dessert is amazing! And we loved the playground too, especially the barn with giant slides. We also took the boys to pick out a pumpkin to decorate/carve (we're going to save that for another day!). We just stopped by a local church's patch today because we are going to be going to another one with more activities for kids with Nana, Grandpa, Aunt Leah, and cousins next weekend when they are in town. I mostly just wanted some pictures of them playing in the pumpkins today, and I think I got some pretty sweet ones with two very busy boys.













Peach Park!




No comments: