 |
| We started preschool about two weeks ago. I am homeschooling for preschool, and after several years of talking and praying we feel lead to homeschool starting out in the elementary years and reevaluating year by year. (The reasons are many: christian education being so important to us, more time with our children, knowing the personality of our child, and flexibility with life in ministry. It's not for everybody, but (for right now) it's for us and the way we sense God leading our family. Isn't it great that we live in a country where we can choose!) There was a possibility of teaching two days a week with a homeschool co-op in the area this year that didn't work out in the end (the original teacher ended up working out), but I'm really hoping that both James and I can get on board when he starts kindergarten next year. This year we are doing All About Reading, Five in A Row, and then as many real-life, hands-on activities as we can! We will also probably add in the second year of Awana Cubbies to finish up where we left off at church last year since our new church isn't currently doing that program. |
 |
| Before a Birmingham Barons game (our first!) with our church |
Jude's First Haircut! He was perfect and didn't fuss a bit. I waited as long as possible but the hair was in his eyes all the time. And his curls are still very much there after that first haircut!
 |
| An after shot when we got home from his first haircut. |
 |
| James is 4.5! Maybe I can do an update on life with James at 4.5 soon! |
 |
| James is painting and it was Jude's first time coloring (aka eating crayons!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment