Friday, July 26, 2013

Birthday Fun!

I cant believe I celebrated my 29th birthday this week. I'm getting old! My birthday happened to be on Stephen's off day from work so we decided to spend the morning at the water park in Birmingham. We had never been before. I love the water and the sun! And with all the sickness lately and just not being out as much with a newborn, it was nice to have a day like this and I enjoyed having some special time of being active and playful with my firstborn as well (since most days I'm playing with him with a baby in my arms). I don't know that Jude even knew we left home and snoozed under the big umbrellas in one of our arms most of the day. I am thankful for 29 years of life and all the ways that God has blessed me! I pray He would allow me many more birthday celebrations with these three!








Laughing because a few days earlier I  told Stephen I was thinking of using my birthday money to get a Keurig and we had looked online together for a good deal...

but he had already gotten me one several weeks earlier!

Stephen made Kentucky Derby Pie (James took this!)

So much to be thankful for!


No comments: