Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Newborn Photos

Our "newborn photos" with James were really more like one month photos, but we still have some precious photos of him (taken by a church member) that I will always cherish. I wish we had taken some with him a little earlier, but honestly, my recovery was so much more difficult with James that we really were not out and about with him very much until he was about a month old.

Fortunately, our neighbor that lives two doors down has a photography business and offered to take some pictures of Jude at a few days old. She is very talented and ridiculously affordable (don't tell her!), and I am so happy with the pictures that she got of Jude and of our family. It was great to be able to just feed Jude and then walk over to her house and have her capture some precious pictures of him. (It was also nice that James could stay at home and have some special time with Daddy and not have to sit and watch Jude take all of these pictures and add to any jealousy that he might be feeling as he adjusts to life with a new baby.) She came over to our house later that night to get a few of the family as well. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites on the blog. We will be updating lots of picture frames in our house very soon!





















No comments: