Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wordless Wednesday (Snapshots from the Phone)

Confession.  This will be an almost Wordless Wednesday post, because I'm not sure that I can ever be truly wordless. Unless Jude arrives on a Wednesday. Maybe I could let that sweetness speak for itself. Maybe...

Here are a few snapshots of Wednesday in our world:

34 week belly with Jude.

A few hours later, a few inches less hair, and a few years (yes, years!! eeeek!) since I last cut it. Not proud of that fact, but it is what it is. I vow to do better. 

I told James "Don't get me wet!" as I took this picture (because no bathing suits are being worn by this Mama in our very open backyard at 9 months pregnant!). And just by looking at the little mischievous look on his face, I'm sure you can only guess what happened next...
(And one more confession: I love it! And I think he knows it too...)


No comments: