James and I have been soaking up the sunshine the last two days while Stephen has been working, and it seems like we've been living outdoors. I have always been a warm weather person (even when I'm big and pregnant), and I just love to be outside as much as possible on 70 degree (or warmer!) days.
We also were blessed with a very generous gift this week. A couple in our small group is in the process of selling their house and trying to find a new one, and the sale of their house was contingent from the buyer on them having the play set in their backyard removed. They offered the play set to anyone in our small group that wanted it as long as they were willing to move it. Stephen's Dad was able to meet him after work on Tuesday afternoon to help him take it apart and load it in our van (so glad it all fit!), and then helped Stephen bring it back to our house to begin putting it together. I have said for a long time that I would love to be able to get James a play set like this, but, honestly, it was just not remotely in our budget (I don't even know what they cost but know it's probably a lot!) at this point in time so this was just a huge, huge blessing and we are so incredibly thankful for it. James tells me daily how much he loves his play set and I know that we will be spending many days outside in the near future enjoying it! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment