Today didn't leave time for a lot of celebrating between church this morning and a quick lunch before Stephen had to head off to work this afternoon (our life is so crazy right now! Lord, please let this season be over soon.), but we are looking forward to Stephen's mom coming on Tuesday (Stephen's off day) to keep James so that we can celebrate just the two of us! I e-mailed the Rick and Bubba Show a couple of months ago (a popular radio show here in Alabama that Stephen has listened to and loved for years!), and was able to get two golden tickets (they are free but just very hard to come by!) to celebrate our anniversary. We are both are so excited and looking forward to a morning full of laughter! We so need it!
We were able to snap our annual anniversary picture on our chair and a half before church this morning. I love looking back at these pictures and seeing how our family has changed over the past six years. James was so excited to be a part of this picture (I guess he sees the framed picture in our house from our 5th anniversary daily), and he went and laid on the chair about five minutes before we actually took the picture in anticipation. (He also asked that his hair be brushed so that he could look nice! ha!) I wasn't able to lay on my belly this year like previous years, but we still got a pretty cute picture to remember anniversary #6!
No comments:
Post a Comment