Friday, March 22, 2013

James and Daddy!

James will admittedly tell you that he's "Mama's boy" which is true (Lately, he's been saying things like "I'm Mama's boy and Jude can be Daddy's boy." or "Daddy, you don't marry Mama. I'm going to marry Mama."), but that doesn't mean that he doesn't love his "Daddy Bear" all the same. I captured this sweet picture of them the other night - they love to watch "funny videos" (America's Funniest Home Videos) together after Stephen gets home from work.




They also made a little garden together behind our house the other day while Stephen was off work. We are growing quite a random assortment of things: watermelon seeds on clearance at Lifeway last summer, my tulip bulb from Valentine's Day, a little tomato plant, and some rosemary from Stephen's former employer. I definitely do not have the greenest thumb, but I'm hoping that we can take care of this little garden and yield a little bit of fruit. We'll see... :)



James actually took this last picture. See his little shadow?


No comments: