We had a full, fun Saturday morning. We discovered a local (and amazing) donut shop in our area this morning. (I love local treasures and living in one place long enough to discover and enjoy them!) So we treated ourselves to donuts in the car on the way over to Home Depot to build a race car with James (while watching a little snow fall!). He loves the kids clinics so much at Lowe's that now we're double dipping between Lowe's and Home Depot. Stephen assured me this way okay. :) But building free toys almost every Saturday feels too good to be true sometimes!
After Daddy headed off to work, James and I attended the annual fairytale ball at our library (another local treasure that I just love!). They, of course, had lots of princesses but also a Jungle Book area (J's favorite), an archery game that was Brave themed, a story time with a snack, and more. It's harder to know how to dress a boy for a fairytale ball with things you already have on hand, but luckily we have a superhero cape and mask (party favors from Cousin Jonathan's birthday) and James thought that was a great idea. We did some superhero practicing the night before and some more today! I thought he was a precious superhero, but of course I always think that (being that I'm his Mama and #1 fan and all. :) )
 |
| I think he's falling although it kind of looks like he's a flying/jumping superhero. :) |
 |
He wanted me to fly him through the air like a superhero. This probably isn't the most advisable thing to be doing at
25 weeks pregnant, but I don't know how to do life any differently with this little monkey. |
 |
| He loves Ms. Sarah (one of our librarians) and Ms. Sarah loves him! |
No comments:
Post a Comment