![]() |
| We started out the day with chocolate chip pancakes! |
![]() |
| Sliding out of an eel's belly! |
![]() |
| I think this was a tapeworm... I know, I know... (but it was educational! right??!) |
![]() |
| This was a fun little game called burp-a-baby where you shoot ping pong balls representing baby frogs to keep them from predators. James loved this game! |
| James wanted me to slide out of an eel's stomach too! |
| Match the animal to the poop game with the view finder...I seriously am not making this stuff up! |
| Pumping up a leech with "blood"... (Nana, are you still reading this post?!?) |
![]() |
| James' reaction to "it's your birthday right now!" We set an alarm for 4:27 (EST). |
![]() |
| Dressed like Clifford and playing drums in the Clifford Exhibit. |
![]() |
| Taking a short nap (with Popcorn Douglas the stingray) on the way to Izzo's Illegal Burrito for his birthday dinner. |









No comments:
Post a Comment