Sunday, February 3, 2013

Before and After the Party (Last Birthday Post!)

Here are a few pictures I was able to get before and after the party on my camera. I'm so glad that James had such a special day and I'm so thankful for (almost) three amazing years with him. Daddy's off day happens to fall on Tuesday, so I'm sure we will do a little more celebrating as a family of three on his actual birthday too!

The food table!

James trying out the rocket the night before the party!

Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes. I was really happy with how they turned out (for making them myself), and James loved them. He loved the cupcake toppers we put together just as much! 

James' cupcake was supposed to look like Rocket. He seemed to think it did so that's all that matters! :)


Our family trying out the rocket the before the party. He begged us to all sleep in it the night before, but we settled on just playing in it together. :)

So thankful to be his Mama!

Hot Wheels ramp that goes up with Command Strips - pretty impressive and entertaining for boys of all ages! :)

No comments: