We made a birthday cake for Jesus for the first time this year. :)
This year we changed opening Christmas PJ's to Dec. 1st so he could wear them longer and now just
open one small gift on Christmas eve instead.
We came across this Thomas Aquadoodle at Goodwill for $1 ($24 savings!).
It looks brand new and James loves it!
Leaving treats for Santa and his reindeer. :)
Christmas Morning! His first words were "I'm so excited!"
We give 3 gifts (really 3 from us and 3 from Santa). These are his
3 favorite and happen to all be from us. I don't know if it's
a coincidence or if it's personal (our not a santa-fan little boy!) Ha!
A plush Rocket from Little Einsteins. We found this on Ebay. They don't make
Little Einsteins toys at all anymore so this was a find!
His xylophone! He has quite the instrument collection now and loves music!
His Tricycle!
Stephen and I didn't buy gifts for each other this year but still had a few little things to unwrap (that weren't really surprises) because James really wanted us to open gifts too. I made this back scratch t-shirt for Stephen for James to give him. He can drive his cars and trains on the roads on his back. :)
We made gifts for all of our family out of pallets this year. Stephen made one for me too.
I can hang pictures or James' artwork on the little clips. I love it!
Christmas Day and headed to eat with Nana and Grandpa!











No comments:
Post a Comment