While sharing is definitely a hot topic in the Johnson house these days, this post is actually not James related. :)
I actually just wanted to share a really encouraging article that I found on a blog called Femina yesterday. I have heard quite a few people reference this blog before, and so I spent a large amount of time there yesterday reading through some of the posts. I always love and appreciate "hearing" (or reading) from wise, godly women and recognize how God has used them often to help me along in my relationship with Jesus.
I have talked and thought so much about the natural love that a Mother has for her children since James has been born. This article is entitled Supernatural Love and I just loved the perspective. Hope you enjoy too!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing this link....I'm about to go read it now:) Hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment